Thursday, January 08, 2009

Happy New Year





Hello World it’s the Tillotson’s again, back to share with you the past month of activities. I haven’t been blogging because, well, I’m a little overwhelmed to say the least. I don’t know how, where, to start. This has been a busy month of: moving, Christmas programs, long nights with out my husband/dad, unpacking boxes, sending out Christmas cards, sending out New Years card (to those that didn’t get Christmas cards), Christmas parties, Christmas, guest, dinner parties after a week of being in the house, New Years parties, training for a half marathon, washer broke, washer got fixed, next hour washer broke, getting a job, Houston going to school, finding new Dr.... the list goes on and on.

Here are a few pictures of the past few weeks to hold you over until something fun happens. Thanks for asking, and asking my mom when I was going to blog again it wasn’t my idea to move during Christmas time. Happy New Year

No comments: