Saturday, December 06, 2008

Hosuton the Chef


Houston is my little helper. He has been helping me put things in boxes, if we are putting in books in the box, he will put blocks in the box. I love the help! We will put things in right places when we get to the new house. Thursday night H was helping me cook and as I was moving a pan off the HOTTT stove he put his sweet little fingers on the burner. Trying to find my phone, down the stairs to my car with both kids, up the stairs, down the stairs, up again I found it. Called the family Doctor, he was breathing so they wouldn't talk to us, called Nathan, called my mom. Couldn't find Adron's shoes to take them to Urgent Care, Houston needed pants and a jacket, both kids in the car! Did I tell you how Houston was screaming all this time? Adron has no shoes, carry both boys in and we get fixed up. His three little fingers are burned pretty badly. They gave him pain meds, some cream to put on his burn, and wrapped it. He is doing really well, and when he takes off his wrap he tells us to put it back on. I think it feels better when it's on.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh good grief...and while you're trying to pack and move, too. Macey, Houston, I'm so sorry!I'm glad you got taken care of, though. I remember when Adron grabbed the hot fajita plate when he was a little guy... We use aquaphor (like the diaper rash stuff) for burns. It works like a dream. I keep some in the kitchen all the time. Good luck finishing the move this weekend!

Bobbi Lee & Jamie said...

Dog-gone it! Poor baby, & poor Macey too! They are just gonna get hurt though... it's part of life, but I HATE IT!
Cash is walking, so we are in the "head bonking" stage!
I'm glad little Houston is alrite & hope his boo-boo is better soon!
Kisses for Adron too!