Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Unpacked...




Moving over Christmas was not the best idea. It's cold, so there is only so much time I could get outside to work on the rest of the boxes. We now have the car in the garage, so I have a few more boxes that I'm working on. I found the nose sucker for Houston after I had to go buy another one. I found all my Tupperware that I had just bought over thanksgiving to replace my others that don't have lids. My crafts are all in place, and Houston's room has the final touches to it. I like to take pictures of my work, to show Nathan that I was working today and not playing with toys, plus it might not look like this when Nathan gets home because it's Wednesday and it's a long day for him, and C, I wanted to show all of you a part of our wonderful house.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks great - you're doing good!