Tuesday, September 05, 2006

One Year has Passed!


School days...

One year ago I started blogging and one year ago my little boy went to school for the first time. Check out the Sept. page of 2005 to see how much he has grown.

Everything is still the same. Ms. Mary is still his teacher -I love her dearly. This year Adron is walking in all by himself! He had a great first day back! He will always love bubbles I suppose. His' teacher said that he colored with dot-dot's, played outside, and read lots of books! His teacher's claim he is still happy, curious, cooperative (really?:), busy, and chatty.

Keep a look-out. I'll be posting some of Adron's up and coming art masterpieces!

It's great to be back!

Adron and Mom

2 comments:

Dana said...

Wow, Adron, you're so big!!! Glad you had a first day of school - but what do you expect when you rule the school? Looking forward to hanging out with you and the folks this weekend!

Nancy Hudnall said...

Adron T.

My how you have grown this year! I'm glad Ms. Mary is your teacher again! You can sing a song to me and papaw Dave sometime when we call on the telephone. I'm so glad you love books! YOU ARE SPECIAL! Gramma Nancy loves you!!