Tuesday, September 26, 2006

B-I-B-L-E

Do you know that song? Today for the first time that Adron was a part of Chapel.

I had called Nathan to tell him that I was in Chapel with Adron and he should stop by. When I got back into the room we started talking about the Bible (good thing to talk about in Chapel). We have these huge letter that spell out Bible and we sing every song that we know about Bibles. Today Adron was the "B"! I thought OH NO he's going to wip that thing around and act crazy... BUT he did a great job singing the song, trying to hold his letter while doing hand movements. Again I was thinking OH NO I wish Nathan could see this. (because I didnt have the camera) But Nathan was sitting in the door way, Adron saw him but finished his job before running over to Nathan. Nathan had to stay for the rest of Chapel then..

I'm learning something everyday that Adron can do because he is learning at school. Just Sunday I found out he knows his A B C's. Well the song. But still what a smart boy we have and next time I'm bringing the camera with me!

No comments: