Wednesday, October 29, 2008





Tonight the kids and I went to the Untied Faith schools Fall Festival. This is where Adron goes to school; we saw his teacher, Ms. Tammy and had so much fun gathering candy into our little bucket. I was thinking back to our other Halloweens in Dallas and how my friends always made fun of me for not giving Adron candy. I’m lol because Adron had really good idea on what to do with out candy that he had won playing games. (Dana and Candice this is for you)
Things to do with Halloween candy by Adron
Sleep with it
Share it please and thank you
Play drums with it
Throw it in the trash (again LOL I thought this was a really good idea)
Pop it
Drink it
Mark you paper with it

Not once did he think we should eat the stuff… ummm I guess he didn’t get any M&M’s. I told him I was so proud of him and we both thought it would be a good idea to eat some carrots. We have 3 more times to wear our superman costume, this also means 3 more times to get candy. I hope our trend last for the next 3 times.

3 comments:

Dana said...

I'll never forget the look on that boy's face when he actually had a birthday cake - pure joy!! :)

Rachel said...

Okay...started reading your latest posts this morning...picking up where I left off now, at 10:30pm...I love Adron's "things to do with candy!"

Adron & Houston T. said...

I still think of you Dana everytime we give him M&M's .. poor Houston wonder who will give him Chocolate.. and no Houston didn't even eat any birthday cake yet.'o)