Saturday, October 04, 2008

Any one up for Golf?




We are in IL today having our 2nd birthday party for the boys. My mom and sister have been planning for the "golf" party for over a month. Adron has been waking up early for over a month to ask if this is the day we go to papaw's house. Papaw made a 4 hole, "watergrass alley golf course".
This is what the invite said:
It's a BIG BIG Birthday
Come and join in the fun
Houston's turning 1!!!
Oh, but were not done
We have one more
Adron's turning 4!!
Oct Fourrr
Tee Time 4pm


I'm thankful for my families’ time and energy that they have put into the party. I'll I have had to do is drive here and bring the boys.

Tuesday morning the boys woke us up at 5:30 because they couldn't wait to get on the road. I was going to get up at this time anyways and go for a run to have some time to myself, but that quickly changed into lets get on the road asap. 6ish to 7 hours with stops we were in Nashville TN. We spent the night, had a great morning hanging out at Otter Creek, a great little lake and trail area. Then papaw came to pick us up to take us back to his house.

Yesterday we went to Grandma Nancy's house for party #1, good food, and way to much cake and great new toys to play with. 1 party down 3 to go. Just an update on the boys I'll be posting full details and pictures soon

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I hope the boys have very Happy Birthdays!!!! The golf party sounds like lots and lots of fun! You should stop by my Moms if you get a chance. She would love to see the boys. Enjoy your time with your family! Talk to you soon!