Saturday, March 01, 2008

Adron and his crackers



Adron says the craziest things sometimes, and this one made me laugh ... He loves a snack before bed. We love to give him one becaucse that means he will sleep longer. If you know Adron sleeping is NOT his favorite thing to do. We had just went to the store and I bought our favorite crackers Ritz honey butter. UMMMM they are so good! Adron was so excited he said (with his hands up) "Mommy" you bought to me? As he was holding the box up I had to take a picture. Then after the picture he said "toot cute" I guess he has heard me say that a few times. To cute..

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Adron will have to try our new favorite snack. They are called Flippers or something like that. They are pretzels on one side and a cracker on the other. They are made by Keebler. The kids love them! I'll have to look for the Honey Butter crackers. Sounds yummy!