Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Having some trouble

with video that is. We have trying and trying to upload video onto our blog but we just can't get it to work. So we have put some video on You Tube so you can see what we have been up to. The boys had some fun playing in the snow for the first time, it snowed today and we had no school... brrrrr it's really cold here. If you go to www.youtube.com and search ntillotson you can see our snow. Plus check out Adron when he was little, we have about 7 video's on there.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Macey-- I've always had trouble with videos on here too. I usually use YouTube, Vimeo, or Photobucket to upload my videos, then just copy and paste the code into my blog. That way I can still put it on my post. Just a thought...

gharper82 said...

Mace!
Oh my gosh, I haven't seen this blogspot in years! I can't believe I haven't kept up with you and your cuties! I was scanning some old emails today and found one from you with this link on it!
I really miss you guys, I hope I get to see you when you come home next time. You wouldn't believe it, but I'm in ministry now and loving it! So much has changed.
I hope we can catch up soon! Email me and we can catch up - gaharper82@yahoo.com.
Love ya!
Ginger