Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dear Santa


The past few weeks we have been getting in the mail the Kid's holiday books. Filled with toys and everything a little 4 year old would want. Adron has been carrying these books around like Nathan would carry his Bible around. Our friends Sally and Elijah went to see Santa today and wrote him a nice letter got their picture taken ECT. This gave me the idea as well to share the story about Santa to the A man. He loves the idea of it and we decided that it was a good time to color him a page, write a letter and start making the cookies for him.. This is his letter

Dear Santa:

My name is Adron and I live in Dallas North Carolina. You’re my best friend in the whole wide world. My friend Elijah would like a guitar for Christmas, he is my best friend. I would like a guitar hero so I can play with him. I've been a good boy, I eat all my broccoli and that helps me grow big. I need some friends in my club for Christmas.

Houston would like two sisters please, and add another brother for me. I will give you a gift to Santa. Santa daddy and I would like bikes to ride please. Mommy would like some boots and cookies.

Thank you for my Santa, would you please wake me up when you come I would like to talk to you. Love Adron

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is soooo sweet! Ethan found a Wal-Mart catalogue the other day and proceeded to circle nearly every toy in it to show me what he wants for Christmas!! LOL

To answer your question... yes, I still do TJ and I love it!! I'm only doing it 3-4 days/week instead of 6, but it's still a great work out. I had to buy some additional videos b/c I was getting bored with the first few. I took a pilates class the other day, and it just doesn't hold a candle to TJ. So I def recommend it!

Rachel said...

Cute! I've been thinking about doing a Dear Santa post, too. We still miss you guys!