Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Hello from the beach


We just wanted to say hello and give you a update on our trip. The kids are having so much fun together again. Maddie is fun to be around and it's really fun to have a girl in the mix. We spent yesterday at the beach, hanging out at our place and walking to the ice cream shop (then the guys had to run back to get the cars because the babies were to tired)

A few high lights of the boys:

Houston got 2 more teeth in so he has had a hard time in the car, screemed for 2 hours. Candice and I got in the car with Adron because we couldn't handle it any more. He is doing better eating everything off the floor then gaging on it later.. ok maybe not much better

Adron learned a new dive, he calls it the "Praying to God dive" He puts his hands together like he is praying and then thinks he dives in. I don't have a picture of this yet I was in the pool with him. Adron and Nathan went to play some golf, Adron said "I don't wanna go to du beach i'd play golf better" with this proud look on his face. Last night when we went to the golf there was a long line at every hole. Not much to do here but play golf and eat.

I am taking a break with the babies. Houston and Maddie are sleeping. I went jogging this morning and went 6 miles I think, did not mean to do this, the gate was locked when I got back so I had to turn around and go another way... sound crazy, I know, it's a long story and no one thinks this happen around here... it's off to read a book "the shack" it's really good.

having trouble with pictures check back soon

No comments: