Saturday, July 05, 2008

This week..





We are rounding out the last few days here at Papaw's and Grammy's camp. We tired to rest a little this week because we had been running around to much!!

This week we:
Monday: play with our cousins at the Mt. Carmel park. We had so much fun, uncle Jamie even cooked for us... hotdogs... ummmm

Tuesday: We played at Grammy's house with Katie and Riley. We went to the park, went swimming OH, went and got ice cream cones, and last went to Grandma Longbon's house to mess it up, or should I say leave my mark.

Wednesday: We meet cousin Seily and Max to play at the park. We played for 2 hours, it was a nice day. Mommy meet Aunt Cassie to get there feet done.

Thursday: I stayed at Grammy camp and Mommy and Houston went with Aunt Cassie and Owen to Evansville to go shopping. They were gone a really long time. I couldn't stay up for them I took a nap waiting for them to come home. At Grammy camp it rained most of the day so we went fishing. Katie and Riley helped me make little fishes and a poll and we got point for every fist we caught. That was fun...

Friday: Grammy's Birthday!!! We went to my mom's high school friends house and played with Heidi and her new baby sister. We went outside and hit baseballs with her dad, and she even had a swing set and lots of yard to play in. It was back to Grammy's house were she made cookies for us. ummmm and party time in the evening. But I was tired again.... time to take a nap... shshshuuuuu... I'm tired after all of that! Adron

No comments: