Sunday, June 22, 2008

from the last few days





Nathan has been out of town for the past 5 days. I'm just about to pull my hair out. But I was able to get a few pictures of all the "fun times" we have had.

Houston has been
crying all the time because he got two teeth in
crying because he really wants to crawl and he can only go backwards
telling us big stories at any eating time so breakfast lunch and dinner take 2 hours.
waking up at 5 am to have a family meeting
giving me lots of hugs and kisses because he really is the sweetest baby.

Adron has been
picking at his brother
jumping on the beds and taking all the covers off so he can really bounce
making Houston laugh during breakfast lunch and dinner so it takes 2 hours
jumping off the side of the pool when I tell him not to... No Fear!
helping me cook
talking back to me like he is a teenager
being really sweet at bed time and put him self to sleep so I can have some time to myself.

Nathan comes home late tonight; I'm looking forward to a relaxing day at the spa tomorrow. Then it's off to Grammy, and papaws house on Tuesday. As Adron would say "it's off to another adventure".

No comments: