Friday, September 21, 2007

Houston are you coming?



What a day yesterday! We find out that our c-section was not scheduled for the 8th like the Dr. and I thought it was going to be. So to make a long story short, after hours on the phone with the OB now the we are on the schedule for Oct. 11 at 4 o'clock. Now for many reasons I was not happy about this. A: this is Adron's birthday B: 4 in the afternoon, this means that I CAN NOT eat all day long. After shopping then some chips and salsa more shopping, gettng my make up done and back to more shopping I'm feeling much better about things.

Important things are: we got a car seat to bring him home in. Ordered a mattress so he has some place to sleep at night.

Today we put together the swing and the travel system. Adron was helping and thinks his cousin Carson needed to ride in the stroller and car seat.

1 comment:

Bobbi Lee & Jamie said...

It's a lil' monkey! Think Houston will share it with his cousin Baby MaC?