Friday, April 06, 2007

Take me out to the...

Opening Day at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington.



I got there early. watched the Rangers practice batting before the game started. Mom and I shared cheesy fries and a coney dog. A guy sitting next to me gave me sunflower seeds and peanuts. And what's baseball without peanuts. Candice (Rob) and Rob (Candice) were with us too. Candice shared her garlic fries with me; after scraping off the garlic of course. I had a great time today.

So...baseball tickets: $41, last minute hats and blanket because it was freezing: $78, hangin' with Mom and Dad: priceless.

Have a great Easter!
Love,
Adron

2 comments:

Candice said...

We're glad y'all were able to go! Man was it freezing though! Adron was so good and seemed to really like watching the game and all the action going on. I'll share my fries with you anytime even if you think my name is Rob. :)

-Candice (Rob)

Bobbi Lee & Jamie said...

Sweet! I'd take Adron out to the ballgame, anytime! He is one handsome little fella!
Hope you're feeling a tad better Macey! We send lots of hugs your way! Give Adron & Nate, kisses from us! Love ya'll!