Friday, April 28, 2006

Check up




Went to the Dr. this week to have my 18-month check up. The Dr. Moore said that over all I was "outstanding" my weight was 26.3 , length 34 1/2 inchs long (thats 95%) and my head is 19 1/4 (75%) looks like I'm a head of the game with my length. Mom said that she was sure that my weight would be more because I'm filling out again. The best part was I didnt have to get any labs/vaccines. Dad went with us so we stopped to get some ice cream and went to the park for a while. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Bobbi Lee & Jamie said...

Hey Handsome Adron! I'm glad your check-up went well! I bet the Doc thought you were the sweetest little boy in Texas! We think you are! (Yeah, all the way here in Ky!) I especially like that orange shirt! Ya'll know Bobbi Lee likes those bright colors! Miss you guy's! Hugs & Kisses!