Saturday, October 29, 2005

It's About Time!



Helllooo! It's been too long since we've talked.

Hey, guess what? I'm one year old now! Can you believe it? I'm doing well. I've got my Mom and Dad under control. It has taken the better part of the first year of my life to get them where I want them, but some people can be so resistant to change;) I took my dad for a walk today. He always wants to go where he wants to go. See what I mean. I let him jog me around the block then I showed him the neighbors dog and pumpkins.

Mom is doing well too. She finally gave in and got KFC for lunch. I ate green beans, mashed potatos and slaw not to mention some chicken. I think I've got her convinced we can move on from baby food:)

So I'm a year old and I weigh 24 lbs. and 1 oz. I'm 32" long which is in the 95% group. Yah, I work out.

So, here are some pictures.
Love everybody!
Adron T.

No comments: