Friday, September 16, 2005

School days


So I've been going to school now for 2 weeks and really love it! I do art projects with paint and dot-dots. Miss Mary is my teacher on M-W-F, she is also my teacher at church. ( you can see her on my picture at church) Miss Pauline is my teacher on T-Th. Miss Pauline is a lot of fun because she plays with me and gives me lots of hugs. I get to see my mom sometimes and we play with bubbles. I get a report each day to tell my mom how I did, the teacher always writes how chatty I am! They also say I'm curious because I want to know what everyone is doing! I eat all my lunch everyday and go to sleep for them.

Mom says we are going on a trip for my birthday and we are going to stay at my Papa Rick and Grammy Lesa's house. We are going to have a big party for me and I'm going to wear my camo pants because they will be hunting when we get there.

Thanks for checking me out!! I really miss my family and cant wait to see them again soon.
Keep looking for a new picture soon, mom took one of me this morning with my dino shirt on!

Love,
Adron T.

No comments: